Build Income Streams. Explore the Unusual.

Subscribe to get new blog posts and the FREE eBook 6 EASY Income Streams You Can Start Building Today!

Passive Income Ideas
Portfolio
Dividend Aristocrats

25 Small Investment Ideas to Cultivate Wealth

There’s no shortage of small investment ideas now that financial platforms are finally catering to investor demand.  Many of the asset classes we take for granted today weren’t readily available to beginner investors a decade ago. Access to commission-free online brokers, fractional shares, and innovative exchange-traded funds (ETFs) has broadened the universe of investments available...

Financial Independence Number: Definition and How to Customize

The financial independence number is a benchmark to determine retirement preparedness. It’s also known as the FI number.  Financial independence is achieved by: building enough passive income to cover annual expenses, or amassing a lump sum of enough savings and investments to cover living expenses through withdrawals, or a combination of #1 and #2. The financial independence...

How Personal Finance Blogs Make Money

Have you ever been curious about how blogs make money? Personal finance and investing is an excellent blog niche because the demand for financial advice is neverending.   It’s satisfying work, as bloggers can positively influence readers by helping them make smarter financial decisions. Writing insightful content can lead to earning money through multiple blog income...

AcreTrader Review: Farmland Investing for Income and Growth

This AcreTrader review was updated on 06/11/2020. About 60% of American farms are owner-operated. That leaves about 40% of farmland that’s rented or leased to farmers by landowners.  The majority of farm landowners inherited the land and have either retired or have no interest in farming.  Since farmland is commonly passed down to younger generations and...

The Best Income-Producing Assets for Retirement

There are two primary ways to self-fund a retirement. 1) Live off of the output from income-producing assets. 2) Drawdown retirement savings by selling investments. My retirement strategy is to combine both methods to diversify my retirement income streams. By spending money from income-generating assets first, I’ll reduce the amount I need to sell in...

What if the Economic Stimulus Doesn’t Work?

The U.S. government is taking extraordinary measures to inject trillions of dollars of economic stimulus into the economy through a variety of lifesaving financial flotation devices.  The numbers are staggering, and it’s hard for average onlookers like you and me to comprehend the scale or effectiveness of what’s happening. It’s all so nonchalant, $2 trillion,...
Featured photo by Daniel Cuevas via Unsplash