Build Income Streams. Explore the Unusual.

Subscribe to get new blog posts and the FREE eBook 6 EASY Income Streams You Can Start Building Today!

Passive Income Ideas
Portfolio
Dividend Aristocrats

AcreTrader Review: Farmland Investing for Income and Growth

This AcreTrader review was updated on 05/27/2020. About 60% of American farms are owner-operated. That leaves about 40% of farmland that’s rented or leased to farmers by landowners.  While farmers are working hard all day, there’s often a landowner sitting under a tree collecting rent.  The majority of farm landowners inherited the land and have either...

The Best Income-Producing Assets for Retirement

There are two primary ways to self-fund a retirement. 1) Live off of the output from income-producing assets. 2) Drawdown retirement savings by selling investments. My retirement strategy is to combine both methods to diversify my retirement income streams. By spending money from income-generating assets first, I’ll reduce the amount I need to sell in...

What if the Economic Stimulus Doesn’t Work?

The U.S. government is taking extraordinary measures to inject trillions of dollars of economic stimulus into the economy through a variety of lifesaving financial flotation devices.  The numbers are staggering, and it’s hard for average onlookers like you and me to comprehend the scale or effectiveness of what’s happening. It’s all so nonchalant, $2 trillion,...

Investing Strategies in Light of the Market Volatility

Patience is not a skill or an inherent ability. It’s a practice, one that does not necessarily develop with age or wisdom. Successful investing takes patience because as you extend your investment horizon, your chances of success increase. You can’t expect good results in the short-term, but you can expect excellent results 10-20 years out...

Real Estate Crowdfunding Investing 2020: A Beginner’s Comparison Guide

Real estate crowdfunding investing is a way for ordinary investors to profit from high-quality real estate properties that were mostly unattainable a decade ago.  After the U.S. Congress passed the JOBS Act of 2012 (Jumpstart Our Business Startups), real estate crowdfunding platforms began to emerge, utilizing the new law and modern technology to empower investors. ...
Featured photo by Daniel Cuevas via Unsplash